Sunday, 23 January 2011

Thought of the day

I'll leave everyone behind, but that doesn't mean I'll forget them... Life's made of choices, and i choose start again... Because i need to... Because i want to... I'll NEVER forget the few people that's been by my side, that's been helping grow up... That's been supporting me... Because those few people are unforgeable, because they're unique! Today a new life begins. Today, I'm a different person. Because today i realized how important my family and my friends are to me. What they really mean... If you really gives a fuck to read this until the end you're special. And I love you for that...

Because today, is a new day... And this new day brings me the hope and the strength to stand another day... Tomorrow... And tomorrow I'll be a winner in this life game... I'll win. I'll be successful.

5 comments:

eraser said...

aww i just became special...how cute is that...

Sara Araújo said...

ou talvez não :)

eraser said...

"If you really gives a fuck to read this until the end you're special. And I love you for that..."

é o que está cá

Sara Araújo said...

deep inside you know as much as me that you don't give a shit ^^ cus dont mean anything to you.

eraser said...

nice way to look at it :)